Musings

Random updates on my life, my thought processes, and.... well, musings.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Random Survey-ness

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Dorito's Cooler Ranch
2. Fresh strawberries. Anyway, anyhow.
3. Cheez-Its
4. SweetTarts
5. Bubblegum Milkshakes

5 artists that I know the lyrics of most of their songs:
1. Ani Difranco
2. Sarah McLachlan
3. The Black Eyed Peas
4. Avril Lavinge
5. The Barenaked Ladies

5 things I’d do with $100 million:
1. Pay off the debts of myself and my family
2. Build a new house out in the country
3. Invest, invest, invest
4. Buy hubby a warehouse to set up a vintage computer mueseum
5. Travel the world

5 locations I’d like to run away to:
1. Northern California
2. Scotland
3. England
4. Japan
5. New York City

5 things I like doing:
1. Reading
2. Playing The Sims 2
3. Swimming
4. Talking to/spending time with friends and family
5. Riding Horses (when I get the chance...)

5 things I would never wear:
1. A mini-skirt
2. A mumu
3. PVC

(I guess I'm pretty open...)

5 TV shows I like:
1. Survivor
2. America's Next Top Model
3. Desperate Housewives
4. E.R.
5. House

5 movies I like:
1. The Truth About Cats and Dogs
2. Shrek
3. Shrek 2
4. 10 Things I Hate About You
there's more but I can't think of any right now...

5 famous people I’d like to meet:
1. Sylvia Browne
2. Janeane Garafolo
3. Oprah
Really I'm not into meeting famous people. In most cases, I'd rather worship from afar.

5 favorite toys:
1. My gaming computer
2. 60-gig Creative Nomad Zen Xtra
3. My 2nd Generation Toyota Prius
4. Books
5. Board games

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home