Musings

Random updates on my life, my thought processes, and.... well, musings.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

"When I say you sucked my brain out....

... the English translation is that I am in love with you, and it is no fun" - ani difranco

i am married to the person i believe to be the love of my life.
i do love him madly.
i believe he feels much the same for me.
i believe he is doing his best for me and by me.

then why the hell aren't i happy?

i'm no fool of course. i know relationships take work. and certainly i try -- do what i can when i can to better the relationship. to an extent that works too, because i know he feels better about the relationship.

it's only me that's left feeling used and unloved and desperately lonely.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger Princess LadyBug said…

    Relationships take work from both sides. He's got to do his part to make you feel better the way you do for him. And if he doesn't know how to do that then you have to tell him. Don't just show him. He won't get the subtle hint. You're going to have to write it on a 2X4 and then hit him in the head with it. :P

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger WendyDarling said…

    "Ditto" to what Princess Ladybug said. We love you. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home