Musings

Random updates on my life, my thought processes, and.... well, musings.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Developments, Progress and Observations

I've been wondering a lot lately about the direction of this blog. Interestingly, I haven't been doubting keeping it - I've found that as rare as I use it, I really like having the space to dash down my thoughts and see if I can make any sense of them. But at the same time I've been in school long enough that to write without having an overall driving theme just seems weird to me. So I've thought about specifically making this a baby blog, with Z's latest happenings and developments, or about making it closer to a day-in-the-life blog, or about making it into a knitting blog. At the moment though I'm thinking I'll just keep it as it is, and tell the theme police that live in my head where to shove it :-D

In light of that, here are some random observations I've had in the past 24 hours or so:

  • My pelvic floor muscles are not what they used to be
  • Knitting has zen-like properties - but not when using double-pointed needles
  • How soon Z spits up on her clothes has an inverse relationship to how much I want to keep said outfit looking cute
  • Having a functional tumble dryer guarantees good weather
  • It is probably time to get rid of some books
  • It is past time for hubby to get rid of some computers
  • Drive-thru's were invented for mothers of young children. And a drive-thru bank or pharmacy is NOT a weird idea!
  • Giving is catching :-)
  • Colds are catching, too :-(
  • Sometimes being sick is a blessing in disguise.
  • A new mother who hasn't showered for days becomes oblivious to her own smell.
  • Her husband does not

1 Comments:

  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Princess LadyBug said…

    Tell said hubby that if he'd do more with his offspring then his stinky wife could unstink. :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home