Musings

Random updates on my life, my thought processes, and.... well, musings.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

All I Want for Christmas...

Dear Santa,

I've been a really good girl this year. Technically I've only had half a year to show off what a wonderful girl I am, but I'm only little so that shouldn't count against me. I've learned how to be wonderful and charming when people come to adore me, and can even laugh when people make monkey faces at me. I've showed my parents that I can roll over, and am even clever enough to know not to do it when prompted.

For Christmas this year, these are my top wishes:
Babylegs - I really like these because they allow my bottie to get some air when I'm awake, but my legs can still stay warm! Plus they'll grow with me, and even help to protect my knees when I figure out the crawling thing.
Fuzzibunz Cloth Nappies (or the NZ specific website with online store)- I'm almost a size medium in these, and some of my older friends report that they last for a really long time; I'll probably still be wearing them well after I'm walking!
Books! Both nice ones for mummy to read to me, and hard wearing (board or cloth) books for me to explore. (Mommy says to mention that I already have The Very Hungry Caterpillar)
Clothes from size 6 months and up (often labelled as size 0). Mommy says lavender looks really nice on me.
College fund (or start thereof)

I reckon that my Mommy's also been a really good mommy this year, and I've certainly been sure to test her! Therefore her top wishes are:
Yarn and wool - the KnitPicks stuff is really nice and I know I've seen her drooling over the Knit Picks Options needles
Anything from her Amazon Wish List
And of course she always appreciates money!

Thank you Santa, I know this is the beginning of a great relationship!

Love,

Zamara

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home